IcePro B35 has a low freezing point in the -30oC range and when used in portable septic units can maintain the waste solutions in a liquid state that allows for easy pumping. This product is safe to handle, not hydroscopic and economical.
Other traditional applications of this product include; anti-icing as treatment to the road/walkway surfaces prior to a snow/frost event, pre-wetting of solid materials at the time of application and stockpile treatment to maintain materials in a free-flowing condition.
Product features include:
• Low freezing point at -30oC
• Less corrosive and more environmentally friendly
• Safe to handle and easy to use
Product benefits include:
• Keeps waste solutions in a liquid state
• Reduces pumping/cleaning time and improves efficiencies
|Appearance||Amber to Brown|
|Specific Gravity||1.20 – 1.28|
|Freeze Point||-30o C|
Package Size and Order Quantities
IcePro B35 Septic is available in bulk (minimum quantities will apply) or commercial 1,000 litre tote tank and 200 litre drum package sizes.